How It Works
Our Products In Action
1. Evaluate Water Quality
Initial assessment phase
2. Introduce Flocculant Agent
3. Contaminant Aggregation Occurs
Particles bind together
4. Efficient Sediment Removal
General Information –
- TigerFloc forms a flocculated suspension when mixed with water.
- It binds and separates suspended sediments, heavy metals, and hydrocarbons from water.
- It requires agitation to activate the flocculation process. (stirring or water flow/movement)
- It works in hot or cold weather.
Showing two jars both containing samples of 500 NTU water.
The jar on the right was dosed with a 1-gram sample of TigerFloc and manually shaken for 30 seconds. The resulting turbidity was measured at 8 NTU.
Loose Granular Floc
This shows a control test of 500 NTU water being treated with a 1-gram dose of TigerFloc.
Photo 2 – Showing the Tigerfloc Tube flocculant belt housing adaptor with 2-inch camlock connections.
Photo 3 – Showing the Tigerfloc Dewatering Bag (14’x14′ size) with post-treatment clean water entering the natural stream system. Water was measured to be less than 25 NTU, which was acceptable for release directly into the adjacent stream.
Tigerfloc Water Treatment Kit
How Do I Get Started?
Contact Our Team
Receive expert consulting
Select Suitable Products
Choose optimal solutions